Sunday, August 16, 2009

We Are Finally Here!




I know that it has been awhile since I've written but we have been on the go for some time now. We moved out of our house, traveled to Nashville, then on to Memphis, then boarded a plane in Memphis - to Chicago - to London - to Lisbon.

Our flights were good and uneventful but I had to take a picture of the line boarding the flight in London. We had to change terminals and they took us by bus out to the plane. We had to each carry our 50lb bags and the personal bags we had (that felt like 50lbs, too) up the stairs and get them in the overheads. Most of the people on the flight had light luggage or just one small bag as they were not in the process of moving like we were.

Seeing Lisbon for the first time ... I'm not sure how to describe it. It was beautiful in the afternoon sun but also looked a little intimidating to me. As it turns out we don't live very far from the big green stadium in the last picture.

Jet lag is still with me - I need a nap!

No comments: