Sunday, July 19, 2009

Lost and Found

I can't post any pictures because for over a day now my camera card reader and both camera cards are missing! I've looked everywhere I know where they were set down and the places where they typically were kept. We've been busy using them for Craig's List postings before and during our garage sales. But now that most of the furniture and bookshelves are gone, it can be hit and miss where something is put and hit and miss if you find anything right when you are looking for it.

On the other hand, I found a little pocket knife that has been missing for months. It had become a favorite little knife to carry around in my pocket - I never knew how useful a knife was or would have been carrying one long before. Anyway, I was rummaging in the linen closet, making room for the towels and there it was! I wonder what else I will be finding as I get to the bottoms of the drawers and last of the closets!

It has made me think more about the state of lostness and the wonder of finding something that has been missing, from both our perspectives and the Lord's perspective. "I once was lost, but now am found, was blind but now I see."

No comments: