Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Where was my camera?!?!

Tonight - a special group of friends of many years, probably the last time that we all gather, a good meal and good fellowship, a time of prayer, last hugs...

Okay, so my mind is full of things - to do lists, plans for tomorrow, stuff to gather before I run out the door... but I was going to meet friends and looking forward to it, people I may not see for a long time and who have been important to my life, so - where was my camera?!?!

I am really bummed about this and know that it will take more time to forget than it did to forget my camera. But I won't forget my friends or the good fellowship we had and I thank the Lord for each one. It was a special night, even without the camera.

2 comments:

The Byrd's Nest said...

I do this all the time OR I bring my camera but never take any pictures because I am having too much fun! I will be following you on this adventure God is sending you out on and know that we are praying for you!

Kate said...

praying for you! need an update!!!