Saturday, April 3, 2010

Two more months gone by?!?

I knew I was neglecting the blog but I can't believe that is has been almost 2 whole months since the last entry. I knew that language school was a killer for me right now, but really, where did the time go? I knew I needed to get to it but there is only so much brain time and free time to go around and I was really surprised that it has been so long. Now I know firsthand why other people's blogs are left hanging sometime... 

Well, today besides doing some "blog" work, I am catching up a little on things like cleaning the bathroom - there was mildew growing on the shower curtain; getting some of the ironing done that has been sitting in the basket for who knows how long - Don has been wondering where some of his shirts and pants have been hiding; organizing paperwork for reports that we have to turn in; and the ever present question - what's for dinner? But the sun has come out and the breeze is blowing the new spring leaves on the trees and I just want to get out for a walk...




No comments: